26 September 2011

Space birthday card

I've been looking for some good card making websites and found this great sketch on the Card Positioning Systems website.  I love sketches, they really take all the hard work and thinking out of card making.  It saves me a whole lot of time if I use a sketch instead of trying to think up something creative!
Here is the sketch that was being used this week - I rotated it 90 degrees and made a birthday card with the astronaut and rocket from 'Everyday paper dolls' cricut cartridge.  I'm not sure what I think of my card...maybe all that patterned paper is a bit too busy?  The worst part about it all is that when I went to enter it on the CPS site for their challenge, I realised that I was 22 hours too late!  Oh well, next time!








Directions for card:

Astronaut and rocket: Everyday Paper Doll cricut cartridge
Patterned paper:  Bo Bunny Blast Off collection
Happy birthday stamps:  Kaisercraft mini stamps
Face stamp:  Peachy keen everyday character assortment


Can anyone recommend some good card sketch sites or card making challenge sites?  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment