3 October 2011

Another train card

Hi all,
Thanks for the lovely comments that you have been leaving me on my blog!  Love reading them!
The card for today is another train card (sorry about that, it's quite similar to the other train card I made).  This card is on its way to America to Madison at Funky Cards who is collecting handmade birthday cards for a gorgeous little boy who is turning 2.  His name is Ethan and he has been through a great deal already in his short little life including a rare liver disease and a liver transplant.  You can read all about his story, here.  If you are interested in making a card and sending it over for Ethan then head on over to Madison's 'I feel the love project' site.

Here is the card, I think Ethan will like it!  Little boys love trains!
I got the idea for this card from another blog (sorry but I honestly cannot remember which blog it was).

All cuts on this card are from the Create a Critter cartrige.  The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is a Kaisercraft stamp.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. very cute card!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminsi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan is going to love his card:) It is just adorable:) Thank you so much Carla!!! I am so happy you started your blog. You are so talented!!! It is great that you are going to share your projects with others!! I appreciate your support.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! My one boy is obsessed with trains and he would love a card like this - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete