16 November 2011

Mojo Monday sketch challenge 215

I made this card for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge 215 - I love this sketch!

  



The card was made using My Minds Eye - Happier collection - love the cute colours and patterns in these papers.
I actually made my first ribbon flower too:
Don't look too closely, it's far from perfect, but I still like it, especially with the brad in the middle to finish  it off.  Next time I think I will use ribbon that doesn't have decorative edges on both sides - it would be easier to stick down.  I also think a wider ribbon would have worked better so that I could twist it (as is shown in the tutorial). The tutorial for a rolled ribbon flower is here on the splitcoaststampers website - there are so many great tutorials on that site.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow. This is a gorgeous card. You put a LOT of work into it. Love all the pattern papers together too!

    ReplyDelete