30 January 2012

First birthday cards

Hi all,

Just a quick post from me today.  I have a couple of 1st birthday cards, both for very cute little boys.  I decided to make the same card for both of them - why make it harder than it needs to be!  I just changed the background patterned papers.  I think they look rather boyish, don't you?


All cuts are from Birthday Bash cartridge
Stamp and letter stickers are Kaisercraft
I coated the number 1 and the party hat in dimensional magic just to add a bit of shine.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely! Love the shark and that the both look quite the same besides the DP. Bet the boys love their cards. The cards look very cute and boyish. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the shark and fab papers, I like the use of the tag too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete