11 February 2012

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #42

I made this card for the Birthday Sundaes Challenge #42 - make a birthday card with a birthday sentiment on the front.  I was chuffed to see that my 'Happy Birthday Sweetie' easel card was a featured card for their easel card challenge - thanks guys!

I love these bright papers - they were all scraps that I couldn't bear to part with!  I keep all my little patterned paper scraps for cards like this, it just seems like such a waste to throw them out.  I could probably make about 100 of these cards and still have enough scraps to make about 500 more!  And the beauty of this card is that you can use any papers you like and it would still look good.  Would definitely work for boys cards or girls cards and any age.  I got the idea from an older Cardmaps sketch on the Pagemaps website.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment