18 February 2012

What's your favourite challenge blog?

Hi there!

So today I just have a question for you.

What are your favourite challenge blogs?

I ask this question because I have a small handful of my 'go to' sites for challenges, and the majority of them are sketch-related challenges.  I love a good challenge and if I don't have one then I tend to get stuck in a scrappy rut and create the same type of cards all the time.

My favourite challenge site is definitely Birthday Sundaes.  I love making birthday cards and their challenges are great.

Others I sometimes participate in are CPS, Card Patterns and Mojo Monday.  But other than that, I don't really know where else to look for good inspiration for card making.  I have a cricut and a new cuttlebug that needs to get used....so I ask you...which challenge blogs could you recommend for me?

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, yeah they all seem really good - Birthday Sundaes is new to me :) love CR84FN, Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, The Ribbon Reel and the Shabby Tea Rooms.

    ReplyDelete