30 June 2012

Stretch Your Imagination


Here's a little baby boy card I made for my best friend's beautiful baby boy who arrived the other day.  I got to have a cuddle of the gorgeous little boy and wow did I forget how little babies are when they are newborn!

I used my 'Stretch your imagination' cartridge to make the card.  I have mentioned before that it is not really a favourite cartridge of mine, but after getting out the booklet and having a good look through, I found quite a few things that I thought I could use.  I hadn't really used the 'card feature' before and there are quite a lot of cute little images for this feature.

I used the 'card' feature on the cartridge which cuts out the whole card and the pram image.  It then cuts out the scalloped piece too, which makes for a super quick and easy card!  I ran the scalloped piece through my cuttlebug with the 'swiss dots' folder and then I just added some gorgeous little footprint ribbon and a bow.  I've had the ribbon in my stash for over five years and it was one of those things that I keep in my stash because I just love it so much but didn't want to waste it! 

I think I will make a heap of these just to have hanging around, maybe in pinks and yellows as well...

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment