16 August 2012

Cupcake card


Just a quick card today that I have made for my friend's daughter who is turning 5 next week.  She is a girly-girl and loves her pink and purple so it was easy to make her card!
I love the purple patterned paper with all the spots on it.

The cupcake, cherries and candles are stamps by Kaisercraft.  All the patterned papers are kaisercraft too.  The sentiment stamps are CC Designs - I have only just purchased the birthday set and I have used them so much already - definitely worth their money.

I had very cute, fluffy, pink wool that I was going to wind around the card and tie into a bow under the cupcake and sentiment....but I remembered it after I had stuck everything down.  Shame because I think it would have finished the card off nicely.  Never mind!

In case you can't read the inside sentiment it says "Thinking of you today, and wishing you the happiest birthday ever".  Love that sentiment.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment