29 November 2012

Friend card



I made card for my girlfriend who has two sick kids at the moment - she is housebound and ready to tear her hair out I think! 
I made the tag using Tim Holtz distress inks - the wrinkle free technique.  I love how these colours turned out on the tag.  I then stamped some images on the top.  The sentiments are Amy R stamps, the images are Basic grey stamps.

I am entering this card in the Perfect Sentiments challenge - Challenge/Twist: create a card to recognize that special someone. Be sure to include a sentiment on the front.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the embossed background and the gorgeous rich colors on your tag. Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and tag. The white background really makes the tag jump. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet of you to think of your harried friend. I'm sure she'll love this beautiful card. Fabulous tag. Thanks for playing along at Perfect Sentiments. Good luck and come back and join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those gorgeous rich colors against the white background. You really made it pop. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete