30 June 2014

Rainbow birthday card



I made this birthday card for a lovely girl who I work with.  She is celebrating her birthday at the end of the week.  She is very arty and creative so I thought that she would like the painted look of this rainbow card.  Bright colours always make me feel happy!

I'm going to enter this card into three challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks:  Challenge - Stripes
The Paper Players:  Challenge - #202 Sandy's Tic Tac Toe Challenge. 
Seize the Birthday:  Challenge - Anything Goes


I am going horizontally from the top and using - twine, a shade of blue, and the card is for a birthday.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Kaisercraft (bird cages); Amy R (sentiments); Hero Arts (bird)
Inks:  Distress inks

5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Love how you use the distress inks and the tree with the birds is just awesome! thank you fro linking this card to Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Love the background. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the background, too! The stamps you used are gorgeous, also. Thanks for playing along with my Tic-Tac-Toe challenge this week at The Paper Players, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Carla! Love the painted rainbow look and that silhouette of the stamped images are beautiful! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for my late comment for 4 Crafty Chicks. I want to let you know that your card is simply stunning. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete