9 July 2014

A set of cards

Hi all,
Just here with a set of cards that I have made for a lovely lady who has been very helpful and thoughtful to me.  I can't take any credit for the card design, in fact I copied it completely from a card I saw on  pinterest here.  I thought I would bundle them up with coloured twine and send them to her in the mail. 
I love embossing on cards and I haven't done any for ages.  I found this little floral embossing folder (which I think came free with my cuttlebug) and I've never really liked it or used it, but I think it looks quite nice with these cards.  And yes, I forgot to emboss the sympathy card panel and was so annoyed with myself!  It would have looked much more finished with little embossed dots...never mind!










Thanks for looking!

Supplies: 
Cricut cartridge: Accent essentials (to die cut the flowers)
Embossing folders:  Swiss dots
Sentiment stamps: various Kaisercraft sets
Large brads:  Kaisercraft
Patterned papers:  Kaisercraft 'Hopscotch' collection

No comments:

Post a Comment