10 January 2017

You're Tea-rific!

I'm entering this card in the Fusion Card Challenge.  It's my first time with this challenge blog and I love that there's two elements to the challenge.  You can choose to use just the sketch or just the inspiration photo to create a card, or you can fuse the two together!

Here's the inspiration photo:
 
http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/fusion-3rd-anniversary.html
I chose to use both elements for my card.  Any excuse to stamp a pun!

Stamps:  Lawn Fawn-Best Pun Ever
Ink:  Stampin up
Dies:  Paper Rose circles and Paper Rose rectangles

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've taken the coffee inspiration and turned it into tea instead! (I did that, too!) Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion for our 3rd anniversary challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the polka dots! Something about them always makes me happy! Tea is my drink of choice too!

    ReplyDelete